Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 16 April 2010 Lunch with colleague

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

16 April 2010 Lunch with colleague

I went to T.G.I. Friday’s for the second time with colleagues.

The menu Nice! This is the front part.
What kind of food you want to order? Just browse through the menu and make your choice!

I like to see the plane on top, together with Penang and Malaysia flag.

Yes!! My order's Black Pepper beef XOXO


Oh, just so random

As what I said, T.G.I. Friday’s was a nice restaurant. The environment is good, together with the yummy food. My friend said their buffalo wings are best *yerrr, disgusting?*. Maybe I will try to taste it if I have the chance. However, the waiting time is a bit longer if compare to the previous visit. Besides, the price will be the main concern for me to dine there next time. :p

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.