Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 10 April 2010 Canon Ixus 200

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

10 April 2010 Canon Ixus 200



Yessssh, today's was really very empty for me. What to do? I visit PC Fair just now with my esteem dad. Omygod, full of crowds. Need to use "squeeze" for describing the facade. Those things like that do not need the money to buy, so many peoples go there have a jolly time?okay, I can not deny that they are doing the survey. Gosh, today target in PC fair is CAMERA!

Once entered the second floor 2nd. I saw a lots of Camera stall there. All of them is by Olympus. But, we also survey about it. Cause of the free gift :p. After the whole 2nd floor, we enter the main exhibition and found out Canon camera XD. After survey all of the Canon camera stall. We decided to go certain canon stall and buy. They give us many gift =P. RM 999 WOOTS so expensive of course need to gift us larh. Never mind ? 1 camera as long as tahan for 4-5 years for me :x. So, the cost is doesn't matter.

Let me show you my CANON :D

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.