Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: April 21 April 2010 - Present

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 21 April 2010 - Present


I'm not happy, because of something makes me feel like crying. If you really want to talk something at behind me it's ok, go ahead, I won't blame you. *Cause you don't know the importance of family ties*
...
If a person no sick, no disaster, how wonderful life that we call.
Too bad, God likes to make fun with peoples. When I heard something is happened, I totally collapsed, speechless. I would like to think about a NORMAL person that we meet on yesterday, today become a person that in COMA status ? *sigh and sad*


I do not want to bring that matter here, if people who know me and care me, as a part of friends they are able to understand me. They keep on indomitable comfort me, especially my best-er friends who knew me. Whyn Lai ^^. I am very grateful to all of you. Avrilians, Whyn Lai, Chelle and ..... I give yours guys a big bow here

Sorry, if you don't know what I'm writing now. That's nothing, I just want to write out my esthesia :(

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.