Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: I I I I I

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I I I I I


Recently I did not like to speech
I does not quite resemble the past to speak like this
I also no idea
There may be due to the arrival of the examination?
I very much want to go to the study
But, I still cant conquer that lazy behavior
What to do ?
I feel like a pile of dirt
Something like be unable to extricate themselves
I really think very hard to overcome the demons of the heart
In any case, I will kill off these lazy attitude
Well, how to kill ?
Mind, Heart,Willpower
Willpower is the one of the strongest mind in our brain
Good use of it
Once you know to use it,
Then you have no more problem on mental disease
Nowadays, school always got rumors about A(H1N1)
They say :" our school got certain person spread by H1N1 "
Whatever ~ Not my business
Ignore the rumors,
Teachers love to loaf on the job
A little uncomfortable
They also took a medical leave letter
Just left 1 month only
Our Percubaan Exam of SPM is approaching
Ready, Get Set, Go!
This suffer Exam is extremely tough
From Primary school UPSR to PMR and reach the SPM examination
17 years of education is only for SPM!!!!!!
What The Heck~
You can really imagine that important for SPM ~,~
I must very do well in this tough,hardships exam!
I don't want to LOSE~
I want to be a Winner
No One Can Stop Me
(Subjects)
Good Luck guys =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to hear this from you...i know u have to struggle a lot to get rid of your bad habits...i will always support you and give you encouragement whenever you need it...we are buddy...this is the truth and nobody can change it..wasurenaide^^ gambateh nie!!!i will always be your good listener when u need to speak out your sadness...+ oil!!!

KhAi Chai said...

BUDDY!!!!! cant expect you leave a comment to me =) Appreciate haha,
once I saw wasurenaide already know is you..... btw thanks XD

Buddy Forever =)

aki said...

lil k.
jiayou jiayou,
u can do it de.
dun sink into bad mood lah.
cheer up n chat with avrillians too if u got prob.
support u :D :D

KhAi Chai said...

^^ a billion of thanks to jean cui =)
Avrilians!!!!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.