Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 26 Aug [Kelas Tambah]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

26 Aug [Kelas Tambah]

I woke up at 7am,
And took my bihun goreng in the morning,
Freaking cold, while eating while shiver lol ?
After finished my breakfast,
I go turn on my lappie and check my plurk and facebook,
Afterward, it's time to school =(
When going to school, I hearing " Us Against The World " haha
Few minutes later,
8.10am I reached school...
Very well, got lots of student there (Form 3 and 4)
Then, I go to canteen there and meet my classmates,
Who know ? No one at there (For my classmates) ? wtf ?
I thought I get prank by teacher.... =_=
It's ok, I roaming campus
Finally I saw my classmates there xD
Then I go meet them.....
We chit-chat haha, damn funny la
While chit-chat while UNO ==
Sound's like finished SPM lol,
Besides both chit-chat and UNO
We still having our own snacks xD
Walao, really looks like picnic haha,
And I saw something....
Many Primary school teachers came our school for EXAM ?
(PTK)
I heard someone said, they exam for naik pangkat
Apart from this, I saw an teacher is reading a book
Sound's like revision haha....

Ignore the teachers, time is going to 8.30am
Our teacher is still haven arrive school !
Walao, we all thought "Maybe teacher forget already"
Then we all said : ya lo ya lo...
What to do ? Phone back ? or wait ?
We wait haha....
After 30 minutes, we really want to back,
Fortunately, teacher is face to face with us in range,
Then we be a good boys and girls follow teacher to the classes,
This classes is not our classes,
Just temperately only,
Obviously, this classes quite messy and dirty,
Since it's last classes from form 3 =_=
It's ok, we seize out tissue and mop the table
I think there got more than 2 cm dust on the table surface
Mop table, Mop chair
Finally all clean =)
Then we start the classes,
I love my BM teacher so much all of the sudden =D
Because she very very NICE to get along
""I still remember when I was still a little boy in Form 3
She is the substitute teacher
Cause my teacher absent
So cant easily let people leave the classes,
Then I want to go toilet,
But she not allowed me to go,
So I hate and abhor her untill now,
NOW! I only realise she not that fierce,
I very regret before keep call her spinster,
I'm Sorry Teacher T_T ""

Continue, Today is also form 3 PMR Geography lecture event
And they also got prepare lunch for form 3 student
Our teacher directly go take 10 boxes of lunch for us xD
Inside the box got Tomyam Bihun, Chicken... since that's cheap
But very tasty, besides both of chicken and bihun
We still have Teh Tarik xD
All is teacher give punya =)
Thanks a lot....
So, we felt very enjoyed
While eat while study,
So sad, our teacher having puasa now,
She said :"Beh Tong lo, nampak kamu semua makan, saya pergi pejabat saat"
hahaha, sorry teacher ^^
Then, Bird play Dong Bang Shin Ki song while we eating
Damn loud la.... lol...
Seen like a party =P
We damn happy at the moment
=)
Un-described feeling....
After that, we continue revision lo...
While revision while drinking teh tarik
Oh, delicious ~
Be honestly, I started miss my classmates =D
Cause we gonna separate soon after our SPM
Not very willing to separate
Pause the time please
But the truth tell us,
Time is not going to pause for us,
We want to worked hard for our future!!!!!

When breakfast time in classes xD

Oops~ ~ eating half xD

If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God buddy!!u r like having a picnic lie!!playing DBSK's song somemore!!jia lat lol...which song that attractive to u ah??u feel sorry to which teacher??can i knw??he he...^^

KhAi Chai said...

Your lovely BM teacher lo, DO NOT TELL HER arh....if not I die gao gao X.X..... they play byk DBSK lo, but I dunno T_T....

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.