Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 21 Aug [Got also mean that there is No]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, August 21, 2009

21 Aug [Got also mean that there is No]


Aloha guys!
Next week is a holiday weeks
Woohoo~ sound's good huh
Can sleep late and so on
We can described that's how wonderful
For those people is not taking SPM
They will definitely enjoy this holiday weeks
How about me ?
Next week such as a busy week as school day
Monday I got tuition
Wednesday I have to go school for Kelas Tambahan
Thursday have lecture and Tuition
Friday got tuition as usual too
So next week feels like not holiday at all = (
I gonna use of the time to start revision
For my SPM trial exam
In this trial exam
dates is pretty awesome =.=
Start from 14/9 to 5/10
Took many days to exam ish
And 14/9 my birth date =.=
In any case, I have to do my best
No matter how the road ahead got problems
I also have to cross the problem to achieve the target


May god bless me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gambateh!!i believe that you can do it!!i will support you~~~Do whatever you can!!*wasurenaide* ^^

KhAi Chai said...

Thx Buddy =)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.