Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: August 8

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

August 8

Today I go PC fair with my dad in 3 pm something,
Before we go, the rain god is already warning us again,
He will rain again.... xD

(Weather Part)
I prepare umbrella before we go,
....
We just not yet finished topic,
He already singing to us,
(Raining sound)
Annoying enough,
I hardly cant heard the FM,
So, I bring my mobile out,
Plug into the earphone,
And I hear it quietly =)
Today traffics quite good,
Never traffic jam as sunny weather,
Consequently, the street extremely smooth,
But, the Rain is freaking heavy,
Heavy till the Emergency Rate ?
The Wiper is already turn it to Level 3 (High),
Merely, the mirror doesn't sequel, however the wiper keep scrub,
All drivers switch on the emergency signal and lights,
But we didn't do that way,
I very wonder the weather if keep raining like this,
Penang will flooding again ? But flooding also is a good news is it ?
We can swimming as long as we could xD
Sometimes, I very like the raining motion,
Cause I feel it's amazing,
You do not will felt boring, When you looking it
This scene really miraculous......

(Part 2)
We reach the Pikom PC fair after the obsession rain,
Before reach the Sports Arena,
I can feel the car is all around me,
Sound like no need the money ?
Well, at this moment needless to say,
Sure traffic jam kao kao,
You can easily heard the Horn sound,
I really can get irritability if hear the horn sound,
Sensitive enough,
After we turning and turning the circle,
Finally we found a empty parking lot...
Apart from what else,
We chop chop park the car into the parking lot immediately,
Behind us still got many car waiting the parking lot,
Haha, they are so pathetic,
After parked the car,
We directly go to the entrance of Sports Arena,
Woosh, when we walking to the entrance,
Raining again all of the sudden,
Some peoples, Couples going to entrance without umbrealla,
What they do ? They rush as fast as they can lol...
That scene is freaking funny,
Cause when they running still can laughing
You can imagine that scene hahaha
Fortunately, My dad got bring umbrella xD
So, we walking with relax mood =)
Finally, we finish the prank by rain god
We reach Pikom PC Fair Entrance
Woots, there have so so so many HUMAN
I just follow my dad,
Cause I have nothing to buy,
Currently admired my dad xD
Since he know many things about the printer,
So he told me a lot information ,
We survey many and get rubbishes many also,
Be honestly, now the way to earn money at PC Fair,
Is it only the Printer and Ink ?
I think so,
Because I saw many buyer just bought the printer lol
But, I agreed to my dad....
There selling the things is also expensive than other
PC Fair not really so cheapest,
Good to hear Fair, But the prices is not really fair...
According to my daddy friend said,
Rent the slot at there is RM 1xxx per day
You can really know, is it impossible to earn RM1xxx per day ?
Good business we do not criticize

If Bad business ? They will loss more...
I prefer this PC Fair called it become Printer Fair better ha!


Approximately 6pm, we got to go,
The rain god is still crying,
But is the good news for me too,
After I back into car,
I directly sleep untill reached home




Fun day ~

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.