Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: August 1

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 1

I can only use one word to describe today weather
"Wet"
A whole day in the rain
And have a dating with buddy today
Yesterday,
We made a appointment together at class for badminton
(Me, Ray, EeNd, Wilson)

I did not play about half a year to the badminton
To withdraw from the badminton ?
No, kinda lazy to go for the badminton
Nowadays if nothing to do, I also wont go out for shopping or what else
Except tuition =(

Just now 10.xx am, EeNd told me that Wilson can't attend already
I was in Normal mood
Cause He always give the unacceptable reason for us
Something like :"Eyes pain, Headache, A person not allow him go, Clean Room....
and so on..... More information you can ask himself!!!!
Afterward, Chit-Chat with EeNd in Msn about Fire Burning III LoL....

Approximately 1Pm I reached Ray's home
EeNd also at there already
I am in excited mood
Cause long long time didn't sports with them
So I feel gorgeous in my heart
First We 4 eyed seeing Ray playing his Left 4 Dead game lol
Bloody, Violence, Stimulate
The so called enjoy the moment of Bloody ~
Finish his game ~

1.30pm We go to the badminton court
Very nice, H1N1 now
No more than 10 people in the court
ha? So what~ We go booking the court for 2 hours long
After booked the court
We start to warm up
Not bad, I haven regress
I Still can smash as Lin Dan
(Eh! give me glorious while can or not)


After 3 minutes
Chin Hou is arrived to let us smash
So we on our marks properly
I while play while act comedy
They laugh, and I also feel happy =)
I just know that moment was so awesome
Maybe long time did not play badminton with buddy already
So today I so appreciate the moment


Play till the excitement
Rain again
Sha sha sha sha
Annoying enough
We hard to hear each other
Just saw their mouth is open
But
Don't know what they talking about
Sneer ? lol
I win many today haha
Do Not judge me
Do Not blame me
Do Not jealous me
And today someone let us call him "Hak Zai Meng"


Cause he always lose ?
hahaha joking only la
Don't be angry



4pm finish the Badminton
We all feel tired
Especially my Leg muscle
Degradation ? Choi~
Ray suggest us to go eat
But the weather is still raining
Never Mind laaa~
We keep finished the equipment that we use
We rush to eat LOL....
Chicken Soup ?
Nope, Cause our shirt is already contain alot of sweat
So no feeling ha!

Reached the hawker center
We call the foods that we favorite
4pm reach Ray's home again lol (Back)
Then wait my Mum's call
We chit-chat again in Ray's room
And watch some incredible video
Damn open field of vision
After a while , Mum's call is ringing~
That means I got to go now...
This is it for today post =)


Enjoy the moment when we crazy together xD
B4E






0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.