Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: August 11 [?]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 11 [?]


Let me ask your guys,
Did you heard your teacher say this before ?
"I wont tell you"
I believe those of you, sure never face this before
Unfortunately I had this problem
My Science teacher is totally sucks
Hmm, what else ?
Cause every time got some unknown vocabulary
We ask her,
But she keep ignore us ?
So she said :" I wont tell you, go back home and find yourself "
Hmm, obviously she don't know also ?
I very doubt her teaching attitude ?
Fine, we still can tolerate this...

How about today ?
Today, she use this habits again
What The Heck *******
Well, she ask question
And no body respond her
So, she use the unique skill
She shout out loud (angrily) :
"5A2 If you still lazy like this, I gonna send you out this class and dimerit you,
Since I never do this before, so better you prepared yourself, if not...bla bla bla"
Ask what shit la....
If we give her a wrong answer or correct answer,
She also will "Fad Lan Zha"
Cause our correct answer is not that accurate
But she also no need to be so angry what
Angry as bovine devil
Sometime our answer is correct one, but she say WRONG!!!..
After few minutes she said correct pulak =.=
Doubt Her Teaching Skill and Knowledge!!!!!!!
But, be honestly she definitely likes a Moo Moo
Cause she got pierced a ring at nose there
Lol..... we call her "Ngao Mo Wong"
=.=|||
So, Thursday just let her torture gao gao la....
We are always ready....
Really the so-called "Sei Jiao Sei La"

In addition to a focal point for another things,
Just now our prefects teacher ask us to "Bilik Pengawas" for meeting
Talk over about the duty things
She(Guru Discipline) want our form 5 prefects duty back when Rehat 2 ?
What The Hell!!!!
We duty almost 5 years since form 1.
Now our SPM is approaching,
Still need us to be a mighty prefects ?
Duty ?
Nah, I not that mighty,
No benefits at all...
So I theory with her ? lol....
I said : "If you persistence want our form 5 prefects back to duty,
I think you will disappointing, since they are already fed up duty this obsession"
Not only that, still got many prefects giving their opinion...
They(Form 4 AJK) insist want us to duty,
What to do la.... Annoying enough~!
Skip this lah
Use 1 hour just only for discuss the Rehat 2 duty station =.=|||
Not really mean

Our farewell party will conduct in canteen !
Jesus christ.... it's simple enough =X
I thought we will go any interesting places for our farewell party,
But now, my imaginative all already burst...
lol...whatever la, as long as got food == who care ~

Another news here, Our school turn on the red light,
Owing to A (H1N1)
Become more serious every day
In every second, time the virus just increasing and did not decrease
So, we need to look at this issue seriously,
Once you infect this virus,
You will difficult to rehabilitation,
Before let out,
Out vice chancellor remind us bring the masks in tomorrow
I think no one will bring it ?
Since our school students so courage to fight with this virus what =.=|||
Anyway, I benediction all of you 身体健康!


When peace will come ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mou lou hei buddy!!!i know u have a lot of complaints!!but this is ur luck and gate,u hav to accept oso lah!!!i support u!!gambateh nie!!Get an A on SPM and prove to that useless teacher!!ngor chang lei!!!gah yao!!!^^

KhAi Chai said...

I'm ok buddy!!! recently always had failure problem!!! damn~..btw ur comment every time also that driving force to me, thanks a lot buddy =)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.