Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 28 Aug [Paint Ball]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

28 Aug [Paint Ball]

RAINING DAYS
Today, I wake up earlier as school day at 630 am something like that

And took my early breakfast
While eating while shivering,
my finger nails also become purple color
Feels like a zombie,
After finished my breakfast,
it's still early for me
Then I read the newspaper for kill time.
710am, is time to go school for clump.
Before get to school,
Alex give me a call.
He asked me:"Why school didn't got peoples one ?!?!"
I get shocked abruptly.
A little while later, I arrived school,
there's really no one there except Alex and me =O
So we go to the toilet first, and cruise the schoolyard...
Feels like very terror,
Since, there have no peoples and it's raining for today,
Sense the coldness and fear.
Afterward, we go to the canteen there for chatting....
Times is going to 730am now only got peoples came...
They very liked at the last minute before they agree to appear?
I'm very curious,
after all peoples appear in school,
we took our breakfast.
And I took my breakfast again lol, second round =P
After all peoples finished their breakfast,
We are ready to departure the relevant activities,
I sit with EeNd in the bus =DDDDDDD

We nothing to do in bus, just chit-chat as nosy
20 minutes later, we reached the places of relevant our activities
Our activity name called " Paint Ball War Game "
Sound's like powerful is it ?
The rain god keep raining and non-stop
I though : " If like this weather still play, then I will get sick badly?
But never mind la, as long as can play with buddy, it's worth for sick
Who care the influenza!
Maybe this is a last activity for my secondly school "
Before we start the game, we have to fill in the form,
That form is about if you injured, counterpart is absolutely not responsible
After signature the form, the person in charge in there teach us
"How to play the paint ball gun"
After teach, he put the paint ball into the gun... each people got 89 bullets
Wa! So many bullets xD
After we wear the protective gear, we take the gun
And move to the war field with the raining day and excited mood
Wet, Cold, Shiver, Blur
That the gun is quite heavy too
The beginning is Team A vs Team B
(Ray, Eend, Alex Yap, Me, Wilson.....Huai Cuo and Sivenesh)
Team A = } We is the defender team (Form 5 team)


Team B = } And the attacker team
(Kelefair of form 3)
First we move to the war field first
Cause we need to prepare defense
There also got small stage for you to hide
After we prepared, the attacker is start ATTACK
Omg, damn horror you know ?
After they enter for attacking
I hear many bullets sound lol ?
They keep shooting , sound as machine gun
(No need reload ?)
We didn't shoot crazy as them
We aim and shoot
Be honestly, before start the game,
My body all part is already wet as bath
And the safety helmet make me cant see anything
Cause the water vapor, So I really scared to get hit by that paint ball
I keep shoot, but I don't know got hit the opponent or not
Our team got a mad mate
He directly rush to attacker base there and shoot LOL!
Siao~
Unfortunately he's eliminated
Just left 6 people vs the attackers
When I hide behind the oil bucket
I hear someone shooting me
But didn't hit haha
So I just heard the sound that hit the bucket
Amen ~ ~
I with Wilson take care each other
And both of us SAFE xD
After few minutes bitterly fight
We eliminated all of them ....
Haha, maybe they didn't play any shooting game before ?
No idea,
I just know my mates damn brave and sharpshooter ?
haha... well, I feel not really worth for this game
Because of money.. Expensive
Just awhile then finished already
But we gain the experience of paint ball
I can realize when you go to the reality war, that the fear, horror will make you swt ...
It's real !
Play in the raining days, feels good just the helmet damn annoyed
But don't want to wear it, later get head shot ...
So force to wear it....
After we finished, now is time for team C vs team D
They are the crazy fellas
Just only start they directly move to opponent base and kill the enemy
Then they automatically change to each other base ?
Means Defender Base become Attacker Base LOL!
Changed~
They shoot in insane mood
Rawr .. bang bang bang ~,~
Speechless, if we play with them sure get EMERGENCY 911
Raining and raining, non-stop from dawn untill morning now 11am
Feels cold, our body wet daoooooo
Well, this activity I give it 6/10 rates
I prefer sunny weather only play this game
If not you cant aim target








2 comments:

_AhEn said...

nice eXp

KhAi Chai said...

having fun to play with you too xDDDDDDDDD

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.