Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Yeshhhh XD

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Yeshhhh XD

Today in school when English period,
I see teacher take alot of exam paper,
So I know that teacher want to give back to us,
When teacher call me Chai Khai Sheng,
I thought...Omg, Gai Liao La~
When I walking to infront of teacher there,
My friend (Fuh Yih) keep says : lose me de la x 2
...

How I Know When I first sight to my exam paper the score is going to
83% omg.....A1.....and teacher praise me say : not bad, you have no grammar is error,
just got some mistake only.....
hiak hiak.... how about my friend fuh yih ?
he get 76 only xD


I am DamN Happy

English Essay = A1.....83/100
heeee, shuang dao~

9 comments:

Ray said...

83% is A1 ya
=]

KhAi Chai said...

wilson tell me A2 ==.....weeeee xDDD

Chloe Chuah said...

walao!!!!!!!
A1 in bi?!?!
NOT BAD!

BiBo said...

walao.....khai geng jor norhx~
is time to teach mui narhx huiyo xD...=p

KhAi Chai said...

KahYee : thanks =)
Ah Mui : huiyo, mana ada geng la, you geng than me xD...you teach me laaa =)

FioNa said...

geng le geng le~
no take go 比赛~
really 太可惜le arhXD

KhAi Chai said...

wuuuu, english I think no competition de loh.....I am the highest in the class

FioNa said...

hana~
geng liao la~
sure is tat teacher put water~
muahhaa

KhAi Chai said...

damn you!!!! may I kIll you !??!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.