Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Hot and Cold

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hot and Cold

HOT
I'm totally angry for today because some small things,
I be a prefect is already 4 years,
EveryYear sports competition I also need to duty,
Well, this Year is my last year too,
so that I expecting I can have a watch for last year!
But, today recess time, my Head Prefect order me duty
on this Friday,
WTF he did ? he try to not let me enjoy the sports competition on this Friday >_<,
However, I'm deny his order all of a sudden,
But he still want me for duty at that time......
(in you opinion, I should not to be accepted his order ?)
I thought : (If you reli want duty, then you go yourself!)
I really don't know what to do TT
Owing this is MY LAST YEAR sports competition,
I just want to enjoy and without duty mood,
haiz....
Anyway I will strict to go my own way ><
my head prefect is totally Irresponsible >__<
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COLD

Yesterday, EeNd asked me want to go Lee Hom 2009 Concert or not,
I suddenly shocks, since he didn't ask me about this before,
so I shocks for a second =],
afterward, I said :"eh, not bad laaaa, jom mari kita pergi =D"
but I need more friends ?
got whose want to go for this ?!?!!? (Shouting)

=)

11 comments:

FioNa said...

me WANT go!!!XD
haiya~~dunwan go duty la..
oways duty mah sienz si niah~
dun go dun go~
muahahahahha~

KhAi Chai said...

hana hana, I go cari you thn =)

starrie said...

Don go duty la. U muz enjoy ur last moment. wuwu..U go duty u wil regret de lo. U don go duty u can enjoy n never regret :) I support u don go!

KhAi Chai said...

weeeee aries thanks for your Opinion ^^

_AhEn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chloe Chuah said...

u should not go duty...
it's suckss!!!!
Go lee hom's concert?!?!
u give me money...
i sure pui u..
n promise don't laugh at ur shy face!
=)

yeap said...

since u r last year prefect..juz be cool n ignore the duty la..haha
lee hom concert!!
i wan go oso..
u seriously got go?or juz 'hot n cold'?LOL..

KhAi Chai said...

THX ALL OF YOU Opinion
I had been decided to ignore the Duty xD
=====================================
Kah Yee: I'm damn poor la, dont make me PK laaaaa, my shy face cute ler xD

yeap : I'm serious xD

Unknown said...

cause ure hot and ure cold, ure yes and ure no, ure in and ure out, ure up and ure down~

| Y | H | said...

i think i going this ! haha

KhAi Chai said...

ah M swt la >_<

ah H reli ?!?!?! yeah~!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.