Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 29/1 mix tag xD

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

29/1 mix tag xD

Wuuhuuu, today I went to carefour with family for buy somethings,
I have founded this shopping center has been changed alot,
cause I have such as 3 month did not come here for shopping already,
then we walk and walk, I walk into adidas store and wanna to buy an pants,
but there have no pants to give me buy,
all is T-Shirt zzz..... fine..!!! no fate TT
skip~
about 11pm, we decided to go home =)
and something to make me shocks O_O
my dad call me be a drive fetch them back to home
arghhh, my heart starting exercise (bop...BopBop...Bopbopbop...)
haiz.... face the reality lor swt ><
bla bla bla X)

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:

1. Chai Khai Sheng or Khai Chai
2. Love hang out with buddy
3. Cameroon Highland MOOD!!!
4. Want to go Gathering
5. proud to my Ujian Lisan

6. expecting 1 day can go Kelab Computer Meeting =(
7. wondering March Test
8. addicted ECX
9. love English so much!!!
10. sudden love to hear because i love you song
11. I got 3 forever Brother xD
12. Fear science teacher TT
13. love my avrilians friends
14. I love her =D
15. tension about SPM
16. all da best in year 2009

I tag

1. Ray
- the buddy that I have never seen

2. Fiona
- always hng punya

3. Jwen
- the Hexic player that I waiting

4. AH Meia Mummy
- love to bully me punya

5. Aries
- The face that I feel curious

6. Yeap
- the 1 avrilians that sama tempat dengan saya


7. H
- Love call me TAN HOI punya

8. Akimoto
- Pro in PS ??

still got 2 more ?
most of them already tagged =(


0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.