Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Prefects and Kelab Pelancongan Trip

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Prefects and Kelab Pelancongan Trip


The first day :-I waked up in 6 in the morning
And a very quick speed to brush my teeth, wash my face and bath ~,~ (cold)
6.30am My mummy fetch me to school for gather, and when I reached there
I just talk with my buddy =)
Afterward, bus has been arrived.....
We in ultra fast speed to rush up the bus and steal Seat LOL =x
After finished check named, the bus have been start the engine and go to The CH =)
yeah~!


9am we reached the first destination Kuala Sepetang located at Perak,
Listen to guided tours of the manufacturing process about the Kayu Balak (火炭)
His finished the explain, we go to the Kuala Sepetang a certain of the seafood restaurant
for taking our lunch....the Tom Yam Prawns is seriously make me appetizer,
Me and Wilson Eat all the prawn ...I think that 2 bowls of prawn got 30 prawns...
After finished our lunch... We proceed directly go to the Cameron Highland =)


All the way, I have to sleep at bus
When I woke up in the sleep, I totally don't know where I am O_O
I just know a thing that is when going up to the Cameron Highland
The tricky road is making me feel suffer ><
Keep bend to bend go, and need 30 minutes ++ to go up the Cameron Highland
Gosh~! it is too suffer to me >_<
Ok when reached the Cameron Highland,
We Check into the hotel,
After check in, many people scare something like spooky case lol~
Not only us, many people after enter the room wont say any evade words
e.g : die, vulgar language ? lol~!
Ok skip some part of boring ~
Sleep Time
11pm - 2am
Actually this time is for Human Sleep time Izzit it ?
But...me, ray, wilson, huai cuo, Chitt Fatt still chatting
Chat what ? secret hiak hiak.....and we while chat while laugh (High Volume)
And the hotel guard keep knock our door and scold : sudah waktu apa, masih tak mahu tidur @*!@)!@
Swt ~! we don't care what you scolding langsung LOL~
230am ok all people is back to their room
And me wilson ray also sleep baik baik ler....
But the Curtains keep sway...woah 3 big guys also scare their own
And we quickly cover bed sheet and cover whole body just left a pretty head
Wahahaha, can you imagine it ?!?!? hahaha
After that we unconsciously sleep jor
Something like 3 or 4 amThat form 1 and 2 kids keep playing hotel room door...
Keep open and close and that sound is something like BASS(bom! Bom!)
And not only that they play, they still go knock people room zzzz child ><


Today reli tired kao kao, Im stop here ....

Kayu Balak


walking into the cage ?

my solo rice lol

Tea

more photo will upload soon =)

7 comments:

Ray said...

cool
XD

Chloe Chuah said...

Wow!!!
Last year holiday i just went there..
Miss sana!!
=)

KhAi Chai said...

I see...lol

Munn said...

Yorr so good one!

KhAi Chai said...

Just OKOK only =X

Unknown said...

FUUYOH.. ur back pic memang ada sexyback feel wo~

KhAi Chai said...

of course got la....hiak hiak, "zhong xun lei yao ngan gong xD (good vision)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.