Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 14 March Saturday

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

14 March Saturday

11 in the morning, Me and Ray went to Queensbay Mall,
First destination for us is Go Buy Race To The Witch Mountain Movie Ticket (GSC)
Ok each ticket RM 10 ...total RM 20 =)
Our ticket time are at 1.45pm,
So I go to sought my Kelly Clarkson Album xDD
First shop that I have visited is Speedy,
I walk into the shop and hunt,
But I have hunt for nothing TT, then go ask the seller
What she tell me is ...... SHE DUNNO WHO IS KELLY CLARKSON
OMFG... All of a sudden,I become speechless..... aaaaaa
Never mind, I have decided after the movie then go another shop for hunt again >< Race To The Witch Mountain =)
This Movie is totally din't make me dissapointed
cause this movie that I can description is
it contain the part of humor, nervous, touching...
humor part is the word that Dwayne Johnson [as Jack Bruno] have said ~
nervous part is something like extraterrestrial hunters, they trying to catch Sara & Seth
and Dwayne Johnson try to show his Cab Skill lol~
touching part is Sara & Seth say good bye to Jack Bruno and Dr. Alex Friedman TT
All in all, this story is about 2 alien come and go of our mother earth lol~
! Nice Movie !

Second Part is about my KC album wahahahha
after finished the Race To The Witch Mountain,
then Me and Ray continue to find out which shops got sell this tricky album =(
finally, thanks to ray bring me to Artist Gallery Music Store,
I just walk after the Door then I direct see the board from there writing :-
New Released and I saw Kelly Clarkson Album muahahahha,
then I see the name is Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted Deluxe Edition 1 CD 1 DVD
walao, I take it immediately and buy xDDDDD
huahuahaua





Excited =)
Cameroon Highland Mood!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

woot! fast wo to get KC album!! U better drop at KL next week. I wan to pinch u kao kao T____________T

btw, check my latest blog post. Got about u de. U sure gam dong dao piu ngan lui~

KhAi Chai said...

next week ? okok no problem wahaha..
let u pinch kao kao lor .____.

Unknown said...

wait for aki, yeap, and aries join me. WAHAHAHA

KhAi Chai said...

they are too slow >_<

starrie said...

wa..u super fast weh. Buy jor KC album..haih i poor la no money buy, can pinjam me ur CD? i wana burn XD
Lil k i also wana PINCH kao u lo..sob sob

Chloe Chuah said...

Wow!!!
I will watch this movie at this saturday!!
=)

KhAi Chai said...

aries : aries you rip mine CD amd I report police hiak hiak =D

kah yee : good good, cepat-cepat pergi tengok =)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.