Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Sukan Tahunan 2009 !!!! Red House Hurray!!!!

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Sukan Tahunan 2009 !!!! Red House Hurray!!!!




Today, 640 in the morning my mummy wake me up, and fetch me to school.
Morning has been a lot of people at school already,
I am wondering I'm a last one people to walk into the school ><
7am, I meet my friends in Canteen, and we keep chatting,
after that, 8am morning the Sukan is almost start,
my buddy Tze En, Wilson and Huai Cuo,
they go to the field for take flags.

Me and Ray chaos walk everywhere,
Take Camera Snap here Snap there, 38 ?
Nope, It's fun xD
8am something, the Sukan is start.....
After, Pasukan Beruniform start their Marching....1..2...1...2...1..2
Rumah Sukan also start their Marching (rumah sukan is totally sucks, cause not tidy at all)
Finished the marching, Our principal start giving speech...sure is Selamat Pagi kepada Guru-guru bla bla bla~ >_<

Time is going to 930am, the most readily sports event is tug of war!!!
Red vs Blue = Red Win
Red vs Purple = Red Win (FinaL) cool ^O_O^
Red vs Green = Red Win
Blue vs Yellow = Blue Win
we all keep screaming !!!!!! 红组加油!红组加油!红组加油! got some old-fashioned ?


10am the most most most nervous part of this competition it is :-
4x100M Men's
all of them is damn professional ~
when their running in a speed,
you can completely see their legs + hand muscles
damn swt =.=... looks so powerful
well, they are Olah Raga that why ~
Many do not have to say! sure is Rumah Merah get number 1 on this events xD

Final Result : -
Merah
Hijau
Kuning
Ungu
Biru

Snap Shot!
(Rumah Biru Cheerleader)
(All People Is In Nervous mooddd-ing)

(Feels the leg muscle)
(Rumah Merah Child ? When I was study in Form 1 looks lol )

(Pasukan Beruniform Behind View)

(Pasukan Beruniform Side View)

(Pasukan Beruniform Be Ready Marching)

(Tug Of Wall Time)
Life is like a Game
Not be able to return
We must appreciate it :)

2 comments:

Ray said...

yer~
my girl and me
XD
you know what i mean?

KhAi Chai said...

Of course, I know~

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.