Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: I am Back for my BIBI <3

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am Back for my BIBI <3

Very good, I already have two months did not have visit my Pretty BIBI
and This 2 month I seldom think about BIBI TT
sorry is my fault =( forgive me my honey~
yesterday, sudden gt a whim to make me addicted back PS
and I direct go through the chat and tell :-
J dua, Xiao M, Xiao Ries, Xiao Cui...
they all say my mou leong sam wuuuuu~~~
The so-called : Hou Cai Leong arh~! T_T
nvm let them zhat also feel seronok LOL
cause Zhat Come Zhat Go sin feels Seronok de mahhh
hiak =)))))))
talk back to my PS, yesterday when I jz visit my pet society
already can see 4-5 messages and 1-4 presents ...thx ^^
and I know My bibi is smelly wahahah......

8 comments:

| Y | H | said...

excuse me ! your BIBI is a Boy or Girl?

KhAi Chai said...

Pondan =)

Unknown said...

LOL! plz la, the christmas season over wey!! somemore tis year yao pai ar!

KhAi Chai said...

ishh, bibi is POOR !!

starrie said...

omg..pondan..finally i c changes today visitng ur bibi.hmm gd!make sure u not juz main main with bibi de gam qing. play few days den forget abt bibi again!

Chloe Chuah said...

my micky also smelly!!!
long time didnt go PS tooo!!!

KhAi Chai said...

starie : fong sam la, i will treat my BIBI kao kao =)

kah yee : nvm my BIBI can bath for ur micky muahahahaha

Chloe Chuah said...

Thanks...
Sometimes i want go but...
Always can't in..
So..
Thanks BIBI to help my Lao Mi bath!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.