Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 1/1/2009!!!

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

1/1/2009!!!

2009 first day what should I do ??
Today is also a public holiday!
Must be crazy to go out with families =]
We go to Pa-class shopping center at about 1pm
then mummy take me to clothing department
to buy a Chinese New Year clothes LOL!!!!
woots!!! all so smart ar!! how to choice??
me and mummy walk about half an hour away
finally I found the DIESEL clothing department xDDD
omigod~ all of a sudden..I saw 4 T-shirt dy muahaha
ish some of there is red colour punya t-shirt
walao that red colour t-shirt is just for HUAT people
not for me de lo =X
then after buy my t-shirt I found 1 Nike school bag XDDDDD
damn yeng sei ... but my mummy next week sin buy
cause daddy not here pay by credit card...damn !!!! suan lo
hope no people steal that bag with me TT
Jesus bless me !!!!!
after that go meet my daddy and sista at popular
they buying mobile magazine zzzz

430 pm dy... I scream :: IM HUNGRY!!!!!
so we go to food court take our lunch ... damn many people
all of them is hungry ghost >.<

5pm back to home aihz....


aries :: sorry no golden underxxx de loh hahahahha cant HUAT le


0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.