Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Last 2 day of the School Holiday

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Last 2 day of the School Holiday


Today is Saturday already
That is to say next Monday on the opening school
I did not enjoy my holiday END
Can give me more than a week of holiday ?
After school I think will be very busy
Because of tuition, prefects things and so on ~
School is a kind of enjoyment ?
I don't think so. because some of the teacher is seriously fierce
make us to fear them!
Go to school the most painful thing is to get up early...
Lack of sleep for me...
So me just can only fishing in the classroom PATHETIC~
However, school also has a very interesting place!!
That is can make a lots of friends
This is the either 1 of purpose

I really did not dare to imagine.
Next Monday on the opening school
Cause I'm still stuck on the Christmas mood lol
laughing ? lol
This year also is my final year of secondary school
So soon about to graduate
I have a good memory to knew 3 buddy in form 1,2,3,4
They gave me endless happiness
I hope that we will forever be the best friend
!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, laughing now..
wake up from Christmas mood la, lil K! haiz...
school started oso cham for me le, cause i have to super abit early wake up to college to avoid the parents and the school buses in the morning... T__T

KhAi Chai said...

HAHAHA...
aihz... traffic jam!!!!
cham together la TT

BiBo said...

ah khai....this holidays i most geng ..1am or 2am juz sleep...now?? sei forrr lo..need 11.30pm sleep now....my eyes stil like fish eyes in dat time =.=...khai me more cham sob~!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.