Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: sienz la.....

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

sienz la.....

Ytd, a day I feel my tummy is very uncomfortable
Cantonese known as the "YAM YAM TONG"
I hate this feeling ... now really " yiu sang yiu sei "
damn la..... yesterday I zhong go school at afternoon for Rumah Sukan
after back my sore throat more serious ler....haiz
CNY approaching, faster pulih as fast as you can la pls~
I dont want to miss an delicious food ish~
now I flu and sore throat but I can felt soon to get FEVER ler....
now i typing words also feel cold cold dei T_T sei fo ~
be ready T_T

No effort for continue ler
I gtg for my homework and sleep early T_T

Khai is hate sick so muchiee
wish everyone Good health

13 comments:

Munn said...

take care la..
Cny coming soon ler!

Unknown said...

haiz.. told u dun over excited on CNY de la, see what happen now? Rest well la. Maybe u need to take MC, absence XD
tell teachers CNY very important la, CNY sick cant taste nice food le.

KhAi Chai said...

WEN : thx xD
Meia : really too excited ler, what to do ? absence ? cant la...later cant chase up what teacher teach ma sei fo ~

starrie said...

i told u liao lil k..u lai yeh jor..go buy pad la.U better take care urself if nt ,u can say gdbye to tis yr de CNY jor.

| Y | H | said...

Dammnn ! LIL K ! your Big Auntie comes and visit you ar?

| Y | H | said...

Dammnn ! LIL K ! your Big Auntie comes and visit you ar?

KhAi Chai said...

starie : celaka kau! hehe, I no need pad de hiak hiak....use natural method hehe~

ah H : ish~ NOT BIG AUNTIE is BIG UNCLE !!!!

Unknown said...

HA HA HA HA!!
ya lo, lil K. Uncle visit, u cannot eat and drink "san lang yeh" jor le. Chammmmm..

KhAi Chai said...

Damn wei lol.... Just an ordinary tummy sakit only,But your talked about is really like ....
memang pity =X
Give me back my innocence !!!!

Ray said...

lol
~weak~
you must sport more~
with me ^^

KhAi Chai said...

you saying sport means RUN on the field ? hahahaha.....

Anonymous said...

hahaha...
aiya...
big uncle most oso come for 7days ma
sure can recover b4 CNY de...
take care!



y yr comment owaz owaz so banyak?envy..XDDD

KhAi Chai said...

aki i spam ur comment want or not ?!?! hehe...dun envy la...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.