Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Long long storyyyyy =P

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Long long storyyyyy =P

The second week of school has passed
Chinese New Year are also upcoming
I also started to look forward to the arrival of Chinese New Year
Known as the "GAN JIONG" xD you know !?!?!
Although the Chinese New Year still a week
but I cannot tolerate the kind of excitement
what to do.... Open mouth and nga nga ing...(daze)
However, I can find out the things, that is
Other people's house,is doesn't decorate any things in the home
feels like nothings there is nothing special day....
Saying so,my home also dint decorating any things
does my family and other people still on Christmas mood ?
as long as same with me ? i don't know ler.... xD

This morning, my school have summoned the Color Group
Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple)
THE MOST STRONGER COLOR GROUP IN MY SCHOOL
well I'm in Red Group xD same as (tze en, Ray) hiak hiak
and they summoned to elect the AJK of group
damn it, we dint get choice in the color group
it is seriously weird, We asked teacher about...
teacher also shaking her head(means haiz)
Is it too late for us ? no..
they already choice the AJK in last few month I guess...
nah....every years the Prefects of AJK sure will got a jobs in the color groups
how come this year is seriously terrible.....no one .... suan la.... DONT CARE~


Today my school organized a Pemeran Kelab-kelab (Persatuan, Kelab, Pasukan Beruniform)
so we can leave school at about 1130am.... early huh ? lol~
after the bell is ring , I walk through the hall and find RAY~
nicely I just walk down the canteen stair already a look to see him hiak hiak~
I choice back the same things
Pasukan Beruniform : Wushu
Persatuan : Pencegahan Jenayah, Computer
Kelab : Badminton
I am so salute the student of Club-club AJK inside the hall
cause they can intolerable the airrrr
because of not enough oxygen inside the hall
too too too many many many student already~~
it is hard to breathe ...

Just now I went to tuition modern maths,
well, my class teacher haven teach chapter 2 of the maths
then I went to tuition center, teacher already reached chapter 2 ler...
so me terpaksa nga nga while.....then after 30 minutes
I can chase up!!!! hiak hiak~ but still gt some confuse la...
cause I enter this chapter in a half way ...
that why I will mess....well my buddy RAY more enjoy this tuition
cause he took a HONEY Star Snacks go there and eats
well, that is a big big bold man....a big bold ~ bold bold bold~ hahahaha

got a things i have to shout out!!!!
why tomorrow got school de T_T
I AM LAZY laaaaaa
teacher said tomorrow is replace Chinese New Year punya holiday
oh damn it =[
wish tomorrow no student ><

14 comments:

Unknown said...

so panjang lebar punya story.. talk so long oso onli want to tell us "mahu CNY, dun wan study" is it? pergi tido la budak, tomolo pergi sekolah le. my bro oso sleep liao. dun dream over scarf la, u drooling mahu is it? LOL

KhAi Chai said...

my pillow all is saliva ? same as your YIN WO SUI xDDDD

Unknown said...

look so high on me meh? my saliva is yin wo.. u over imagined liao is it? Haiz, yao jiang desperate mahu yin wo meh

KhAi Chai said...

sure la..... I LOVE yin wo u noe XD

Ray said...

Honey star xD

Helen.. ❤ said...

哈哈~我也是红组的...

KhAi Chai said...

wow...so cool huh

starrie said...

walao..ur story really long..read finish i can go to sleep liao.XD

KhAi Chai said...

aries yao jiang meh T____T means silly lor ? herng ~

starrie said...

oh dear lil k.I don't mean silly ler.
Is macam bedtime story ..once upon a time,once upon a time,once upon a time,once upon a time,once upon a time,once upon a time,once upon a time,den SNORE...zzzzz.HAHAHHAHA
Yala u have an interesting blog ler.I like it sooo much.Hiak hiak.

KhAi Chai said...

aiyerrr, gam dong kao kao ler T_T aries lai sek fan xDDDDD WAHAHAHAHA lil k kiss precious as the DIAMOND ~

starrie said...

LUEKKKK.... Um sai ler..thx for ur invite..gno sek bao jor. :)

KhAi Chai said...

yeeee....HAN FAN .suan ler herng~

Justin Lee said...

Walao wei.this post remind me of my old post man!Novel man!!!Walao...Lil k,reading ur post can rely make ppl few kan cheong over your present n upcoming post leh,like as though "a never ending fairytale in LIL k World"

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.