Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Todays !

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Todays !


Now, I just can say the days of school is very very tired ~
because everyday have to woke up early ~
then at school have to concentrate what teachers to teach ~

Morning~
Today, I just did the same things at school
This morning, there is one student is chatting when assembly time
then I just duty at the places of behind him
but when I ask him to quite times
he told me quarrel !!!!!
WHAT THE F***~
well I am a prefects I cant rough back him,
I just warning him :" can you quite a while?"
He rough me in RUDE! :" ^@&@%! I dint talk to you OK "
walao ~ He makes me pregnancy MOOD (like pijak my tails) , I dint care what he are....
I very angry to come up with out the DIMERIT paper and write down his name ~
what he say ? " come la~ I don't care " summore add some @&!*@&!@
omigod!!!! this guys is seriously KURANG AJAR!!!!!
I really prefer him to go counseling ~~
never mind today he let me - 10 marks already
5 marks for late into hall
5 marks for engkar arahan
his name is Patrick Tseu from form 3 noob classes
(guys you can check it out our VISI m/s 233)

damn , I hope tomorrow will never look him against ... it is such as a RUBBISH in school of us~

Class time~
BC period is such as boring times...I really wonders about that Chinese teacher ...
does she know how to teach us Chinese ??? haiz~
English period !!! oh god I like this period so muchiee, and the teacher is kind and friendly
well he is good in teaching , since he is a malay guys but his english is Same Standard with ORANG Barat~ very nice I love his sounds... quite sexy XD~~~
Maths ~ finally teacher start the first chapter ... well it is simple !!! and teacher give exercise also quite of easy ... CAUSE CHAPTER 1 MA..... seldom use formula
Today Science Teacher absent aihz....asked us to do kerja sendiri....
shout : "teacher we have no HOMEWORK la"..... so we just chatting in class....

Tomorrow got fierce period oh god~ I dying now .... wad to do ?
just ready for die ~
oh yeah tomorrow PJ .....but I lazy to change into PJ outfits .... ma fan =.=

finally now I'm finish the BM novel sinopsis ish!
freee~~~~~
BM!!!! I onitofo you dun come school tomorrow cause I'm scare YOU
T___T

9 comments:

Unknown said...

haiz, ah pek. i thought ur teacher tarik ur telinga tim, yuan lai is only for display purposes (i mean the pic) XD

shuan la, that kind of person is juz wasting time in his life. get more angry can get easily old XD

Anonymous said...

haha
wei
u are nice student ma
got do homework
XDDDDDDDDDDD

| Y | H | said...

Ohmigod. Lil K your blog semakin ah Pek and Panjang lo. You trying to be like Justin issit?

KhAi Chai said...

ah M : ya loh my school many that kind of student haiz...

aki : thx for the praise xDDD

ah H : u want short short punya meh ? LOL justin more longest than me la~

BiBo said...

khai brother...juz leave him alone lah...this fucker....at ur school...juz be a rubbish onli...still noob class tim...aihz

KhAi Chai said...

ya loh....a rubbish fella in the EARTH

BiBo said...

hahahah~yaya....

Justin Lee said...

Walao wei..I agree with ah H,lil k want to follow my footstep.LIL k,feel free to take over My NOVEL Pose ok!!!I hand it to you officially!!!!

Aiyah,LIL k,leave the school with pride ok...Honestly,i do not listen to prefect too!!!Am i naughty leh????Hiak Hiak!!!

KhAi Chai said...

J2 this is a good behavior wahahaa since i am a prefect ! but If let me be a student I'm also wont listen to prefect too ! XD

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.