Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 2008 and 2009 impressions of me

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 and 2009 impressions of me

2008
In 2008 years,
I know a lot of friends

In particular is Avril Lavigne Malaysia Fans Club of the Big Brother Big Sister
(ah M, H, J2, E, C, Yeap, Aries, Carey, Jacke, kahyee, Akimoto) thx !!!!
I was also in 2008, also learned a lot of knowledge (english ?)
This year the whole year was quite satisfactory examination results
Because I have homework study hiak hiak. So ....
After today, can no longer return to the 2008
Not willing to TT
Yesterday, see lot of my friends from form 3
Get results.
See I expected, the majority of their tribe their PMR results XD
by the way congratulate them



2009
Is the year for me to study! Kao kao!!!
SPM! SPM! SPM! SPM! SPM!
Have not been in 2009
SPM already make me afraid to think of shaking
All in all, I would be very serious learning each lesson
Will not be like before I was a Muddy
Participation to the past is that some of my friends.
They called me every day to play Online Games

Abandoned my studies
damn it = [
This kind of friends i wont to involve anymur
In any case, in 2009 I decided
to study hard!!
bye Online Games.

at here I want to advised my buddss and friends for next year form 5 punya
GAMBATEH!!!!!!!!!
for our 2009 future!!!!!!!!!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE XD
2009 YEAH!!!!!!

6 comments:

| Y | H | said...

Happy New Year 2009 !
Hope your Mouth gets more sweet than previous !!

All the best in your SPM!

Anonymous said...

happy 2009

good luck in spm~

Justin Lee said...

HAHAH!HAppy New Year!!!SPM is starting liao so what else your waiting for..STUDY!!!!!!!HAHAH!Dun wori la,u got all of ur big sista n brother ere to guide u!!!In a good way ok not in a bad way ok!!!

KhAi Chai said...

Ah H : I scare later too sweet then you potong kaki =D
Aki : happy new year too^^..thx
J2 :thx you so muchiee ^^ and your advice

Unknown said...

sorry for ngam ngam see this post!!

happy moo year to u~ good luck in ur SPM lo~

KhAi Chai said...

happy moo year to u 3 XD

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.