Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Robbery case omigod!!!!

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Robbery case omigod!!!!

Ah, what days. Christmas?
nah, this morning. My sister was going to work. More than half a day.
when my sister shift the car and just want to go down the car and close the door
suddenly there are two Malay riding a motorcycle closed off my sister car !!!!
then that motorcycle got 2 Malay guys, they dressing damn casual
but the fucking things is they rob my sister briefcase oh man~ ~
1 driving 1 steal ...summore kick my sister stomach WTH!!!! brainless fella
when i was sleeping, suddenly hear my sister screaming likes a lightning LOL!!!
Robbery!!!Robbery!!!Robbery!!!
omigod!!! then me quickly open room door and rush to outside see what happen LOL
my sister lag at there haiz~ and me also terperanjat!!! since that is her first time!!
now i writing this blog still can remember that my sister screaming argh!!!! nightmare!!!! TT


So, you do not put valuables in the briefcase,in particular the women

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How is ur sis now? This is really OMG

KhAi Chai said...

MY SIS is better now ^^ thx!

BiBo said...

khai~if for me...i sot jor~^^not omg~is SOT!!!

KhAi Chai said...

hahahahahahahhaah this is a very good experience hiak hiak !!!!

BiBo said...

wahlao~this experience really frighten me dao kao kao loh~haha...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.