Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Pressure~

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pressure~


Tomorrow, I will begin my busy life.
I'm going to listen to a course on the driver's license.
In other words, next week, I have to learn to drive a car.
I want this within 21 days to complete!
But I do not know, or may not be? !
Because my personality is very lazy.
If no one blowing me, I am likely to put the matter to the forgotten.
An honest, it gave me a lot of pressure,
From my birthday that day, damn it to the pressure on,
Just last year, I made every day thinking about what licenses,
I also can not be in the summer, enjoy!
However, this is the only way of life
I will overcome it. . . .


Damn! the fear JPJ ><

They are really horrible

5 comments:

Unknown said...

u can do it~ no worries. soon u will find the lesson is damn fun actually..

| Y | H | said...

I thought you have wait one month after getting L !

lil K ! JPJ Test is easy as AVRIL's songs ! Take it Easy !

All the Best.

BiBo said...

yea~khai brother~gambateh...just easy as CSO when u kill me dat moment~wakaka....

KhAi Chai said...

i gonna cry man~ thx u all muakzzzz

Chloe Chuah said...

i tink u cant pass lor~~
wahahahahahahahahaha~~
who call u say the supervisor wont hire me...hernggggggg

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.