Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Failure Fella

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Failure Fella

Now I can be very angry, there is a person I get angry!
He thought himself is what ?! Genius ?!
I have been his tolerance for a long time..
Now say is my fault ???
How can be said it is my fault ??!
damn!

I gonna tell your what happens
2/1/2009 got a course is about the prefects of 2009, all prefects has to attend
But he did not let me know
I know from friends of the matter
I sms him, tell him I do not know?
He told me,I have to inform you, I used the language long (chinese)
I told him, I am so sorry! my mobile phone cannot support the Chinese language
what him told me is ? THAT IS YOUR FAULT
walao!!!! when I see this words FAULT I really want to curse roundly him : YOU ARE SO CACAT!!!!!!!!!!
That's all right.
If he is responsible or kindly sure will translate 1 more message in English for me but he failed to do this !!!!
Miserably, He is our KETUA 2009
omigod!!!! how can let 1 cacat fella be my KETUA ???? PROTEST!!!! PROTEST!!!!

8 comments:

Ray said...

Hate him too ><

KhAi Chai said...

I hate him 3 >< hot now zz !!!!

BiBo said...

walao~like dat also can =.=...damn him~!

KhAi Chai said...

damn la! mentioned him I hot again ><

BiBo said...

lol~khai....cool down muahahaha~^^

KhAi Chai said...

aihz ! He and I is in irreconcilable

Unknown said...

be a generous guy and just let him be the fake one. is ok, as long as u know u r right. he just showed himself to public that he is useless, duno eng. lil K, sabar~

KhAi Chai said...

thx ah M !!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.