Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Matters !!

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Matters !!


3 days left for a Christmas =D
but now I already kan cheong haha =D
I also dont know why this year XMAS so kan cheong for what =D
maybe Im already found the meaning of Christmas ? =D
shopping with family !!!! take turkey with sister ?!?! =D
However, our Malaysia Christmas festival is not very exciting as foreign country =D
I hope that one day I can went to any foreign country through the Christmas festival !!! =D

Yesterday I turn on the tv and watched a television program,
got a game from that program to wins Mariah Carey E=MCsquare album,
and the question is seriously easy !!!
He asked :" If you want to win this Mariah Carey Limited Edition album just need to tell me what is the album name!!!"
easy right ??? so Im already send this email to Ean
hope him will reply me soon !!!! i think this chance just 0.1/100000 percent!!! damn !

how about the avril lavigne fans club gathering ??!?!?!
well, I dint go for gathering on this time T_T
but when 20 December I think of gathering matter !!! and automatically nervous LOL
I gonna say Im crazy!!!! cause I dint go already crazy,
if I gt go!! I cant imagine what expression did I have hehe ~
last day visited avril forum about the gathering picture quiet nice !!!! cause that DVD LOL!!!!! I love it !!

anyway now continue my Christmas mood !!!! kan cheong !!!!

6 comments:

Munn said...

awww...
i oso vry excited bout christmas :D

KhAi Chai said...

hahaha

Unknown said...

my xmas seems nothing. no activity.. haiz...

KhAi Chai said...

ah M come penang we celebrate LOL!!!!

Unknown said...

so far... T___T

KhAi Chai said...

LOL! ok luhh i go KL cari YOU hehe~

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.