Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Valentine Day

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Day

I WANT IT!!!!
Give me AN lazo diamond !!!!
Today wake up and see my table got this !!!!

then I open it and see,
then my SISTER rawr me :" it is MINE" give me back!!!
T_T wuuuuuu

HOU CAI LEONG arh~
DO NOT LAUGH AT ME
especially those sensitive people see this word " HOU CAI LEONG "
lol...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOU DAMN CAI LEONG arr!!!

walao wei, ur post damn lame ok??? i kenot stop laughing.. becaue i can imagine ur face expression lo!

KhAi Chai said...

ah M ok! I also laughing my expression lol....damn innocent faces d[O_O]b

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.