Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Feb 20 Days

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feb 20 Days

Today Morning I duty at block AB when recess time
Fortunately, all the usual, but hor is about 10 minutes before class
got a fat boy with 2 useless fella come to make trouble to me =.=
here is the speech :"

ME :"can not go upstairs"
Fat :"I like to go where also need you tube huh ?"
ME :"I love to block your way also need you tube huh ?"
(he sudden speechless) then keep seems to look somewhere lol
Fat :"OK! Fine~ I want go back to class and take somethings"
ME :"what things You want to take ? as you know recess time cant back to the class"
Fat :"I want to bring my mobile can or not"(he was damn downright rude)
Me :"oh, bring mobile huh? you want me to confiscated your mobile izzit ?"
Fat :"later my mobile be missing, you compensate for me ?"
ME :"hmm, if missing also not my business!
Me :"I also got abit apprehensive to him" (since he is a gangster)
Fat :"he start to scolding in Vulgar Languages"
after 3 minutes face to face, finally he is run away (cause I got a weapon "Dimerit Paper")

ok, as a consequence that is what we call ART Student's...totally no education
he study also just waste the time ~
I am very sad to his mum and dad....he such as bitch! hybrids are not as good as ><
nowadays when I see him, he surely will shout out loud :" Pengawas!!!! Noob" with his DOG -.-
whatever he call, I'm also MOU DONG YU ZHONG (Ignore)

230 pm
I'm late again to go tuition again, and my buddy got some unhappy.
OK, is my fault...cause I cant awake in Sleep...Sorry!
then go math's tuition, last week I dint went for tuition cause I absent ..
so I really Don't know what she teaching what reflection what point T_T for today
forget it, next week almost in the new chapter..I sure can chase up!

and I use Wilson mobile snap shot some random pic lol

anyway, Happy birthday to my friends Kim Gim

Nothing to do so~

2 comments:

Chloe Chuah said...

I'm art studen!!!
=)

KhAi Chai said...

paiseh I m not that means, my school art is sampah , but ur school is pro de ~ not same ...... xD

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.