Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: I Got It

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Got It

3.30pm
Just now went to tuition for Prinsip Akaun,
my buddy ray did not go,

he stay back school and do his own things

so just me today go for tuition

kinda bored, since no one can chat!
first at all, teacher gave us question papers

erm, this chapter I like it.. cause it is simple
well,
4 question papers all is Buku Tunai and Penyata Penyesuaian Bank ....

lol! skip skip~



Time to 5pm I finish the question !
omg~ HA HA
so I keep all the things and takes out my mobile and hearing song woah~ enjoy....do not need to say sure is Shayne Ward song again lol (sorry keep mention him, cause now I am seriously love his song xD)
530pm daddy come to fetch me and give me a good news :" your car license have been completed renew"

wow, I sudden pleased! then my dad still say its time to teach you drive auto gear car xD
yes! I gotta SPIN OUT as Far as I can (insane ing)

1 comments:

Chloe Chuah said...

wei!
remember fetch me to p.penang next time...
from KL of coz...
=)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.