Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: All I Wanted album~~

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

All I Wanted album~~

I don't know how to describe my feelings now
because of this album
I waited for it for many weeks
finally, I get it in today xD
damn Happy~
This album all the songs are very good~
Damn intoxicated ler @_@
seens like a drug wahahaha
by the way this is a sensation album for me
appreciate it xD


01. My Life Would Suck Without You
02. I Do Not Hook Up
03. Cry
04. Don't Let Me Stop You
05. All I Ever Wanted
06. Already Gone
07. If I Can't Have You
08. Save You
09. Whyyawannabringmedown
10. Long Shot
11. Impossible
12. Ready
13. I Want You
14. If No One Will Listen

1 comments:

| Y | H | said...

I don't think this is an Good Album for me. Too bad. Very Miley Cyrus.
Although it has a little bit better than My December :(

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.