Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Busy

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Busy

It can be said now every day is very busy
Because I am busy, Tuition, Practice Car
Is the pressure you know ?
Those of you, I knew you will said " ceh, just like that only already get pressure "
I have pressure because of exams on the soon, and my Car Test is also coming soon..
damn tension, what to do? can only faces the truth T_T

This few weeks of Monday kinda busy on Rumah Sukan at school
1.30pm back to home then 4.30pm still need to come to school ...
rawr..roar...!!
Friday is the week of most tiring~
what else ?!?! cause tuition....
"our school is back in 12pm but our prefect have to stay back at the school
and finished the Books of Dimerit" ~ (counting the Dimerit Marks of students)
then we finish at 1.15pm
but my tuition at 2.30pm
omg~ what to do ? "RUSH""RUSH""RUSH"

as like today I back with Ray
and I go his home bath and eat lol~
feels like own home ??! feel embarrassed la wey~
cause his mum treat me good ^^ thx auntie
and today I have a lunch with Ray
hmm our lunch is !!!!TA DANG!!!!
"Chow Koay Kak" mix shandy drinks
wow ~ I just gotta says FULL!!!!
after the lunch we rush to tuition center..
okay we are late 10 minutes something...
after tuition 4.30 approximately ,
Ray mum fetch me back to my home...
aww extreme embarrassed...(paiseh)


busy~ tomorrow and sunday have to go Practice Car last practices already


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.