Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 8 Sep [Trial]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

8 Sep [Trial]

Trial Exam is approaching
Six days to go
It was also a difficult and painful month waiting for us
Now I still supposed the trial exam still got 1 more month
But the fact telling me, Nah the exam is getting closer
What are you waiting for ?
Study ? Say it is easy to
But, when you do the time, you'll feel helpless
This is the thing that everyone will face the same situation
Endure the helpless ?
I really no idea how to make use of endure this word
It's kind of difficult to achieve the endure
Now the problem that I felt pressure that's Bahasa Melayu Subject
Deng it, Just only BM this subject make me confusing and blur
I suppose :" If our countries didn't got Bahasa Melayu this thing, it's how wonderful"
But god prank us with fool
Damn it....
Praying for my BM!!!!!!
Especially the karangan, the problem is...
When you saw the question paper and you absolutely no idea what will you going to write
That's the shit that I facing
I trying to think !
But the alzheimer brain live up to expectations
I keep knock my head
I expect that my brain can faster to solve a problem
Well, just only BM that I care
Others subjects it's ok, quite simple
But, if your Bahasa Melayu worst ?
Your other subject will also become WORST too
So, the target for ME
Is to score the Bahasa Melayu
Revision more the Karangan Format !!!!
Novel !!!!!
OK !!!
For those people are taking trial exam on next week
JiaYou~!


14-September until October
Suffer Month ! SEPTEMBER!!!!!!
I hate you



2 comments:

Qi said...

good luck in ur trial exam..~~
^_^

Anonymous said...

BM again ah...dun worry lah...anyting dun understand can ask me nvm..i won tease u de!!!gambateh nie...i also hope u will get good result on ur exam especially BM!!!+ oil!buddy!!

*wasurenaide*

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.