Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 25 Sep [Shit !]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, September 25, 2009

25 Sep [Shit !]


I now finally understand what is called helpless
Pay endorsement for those silent sort of person
In the end it's still equal to zero
Well, I have reached rock
Small things confused face of hatred
Damn ! As well as that person's eyes look down on other peoples
I very hate this kind of behavior !
Scat! in my front bastard ~!
I totally cant tolerate !
Now, I very much agree with the words of my buddy
She said : Weak on friendship ! Appreciate friendship a lot it's no uses
Those friend when needed you, they only will care about you !
Once they don't need your help, they will just dump you as rubbish
Buddy !Now I finally understand this kind of feelings
We can hug each other and cry together d :(
I knew that we can not entirely blame them
Because, this is their character
We can not control them
What to do ?
I had realised
Friend is not the most important thing in our part of life !
The most important thing is the person that are most concerned about you!
That's your true friend !
If those friend is stupid at all !
But they really really care about you !
Why not ? This is what we called TRUE FRIEND
Friend is hard to find !
But appreciate so much for what ?
I totally fed up this !
Fine ~! Nothing to say anymore!~
Going to off =(
Byeee

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.