Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 13 Sep [Game On]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

13 Sep [Game On]

Tomorrow Game On (exam)
The game that I hate forever
Fortunately, tomorrow is begin the English Subject
I just revision the Form 4 and Form 5 novel for today
That's a lot of things that I should to memorise
Now I felt very helpless
What to do ?!
I really very stressful,
My brain is blank
This game will extend beyond a month
Cause of Hari Raya
Damn it, who arranged this stupid exam time table
I curse that people Idiocy
If our exam can postpone or exam earlier than before Hari Raya
Than I'll thanksgiving him ~
The fact is putting in my front
I just only can barely accepted it
So bad, I cant enjoy the Hari Raya Weeks lol
I wish I can back to be form 4 students
Because of carefree, simple, relax ~
Sigh* really speechless now ~
I don't know how to continue for this post
I just type out with my mood
I supposing I'm already is a graduates
Then I can learn for the independent
That's what I want to have it
By the way, good luck to all the examinees
Wish all of you can smooth in the exam

Tomorrow Birthday aka Exam ):



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.