Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 20 Sep [Relax]

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

20 Sep [Relax]


Phew, finally I can take a breathe now
Enjoy the holiday as mad
Now my brain is totally carefree
Forget the exam, tension, stress
Everything forget it !
Just enjoy the days xD But,
I'm feel boring too, cause nothing to do
So everyday on gaming (Heroes of Newerth and Plant vs Zombie)
Or chat with my buddy Whyn ~
But I keep on away while chatting with you
I'm so so so sorry heeeeeeeeee,
I know you wont mind one =DDDD
Well, Now my mind just only a thing that is hang out with my buddy !!!!
No doubt ! hang out with buddy definitely is the thing that feel best for ever!
Nowadays I keep on download Final Destination Series
Damn nervous !
But got some rated scene (no need I say la)
So, ignore that, it's still a nice movie
After saw this movie You will automatically fear those thing that happened in the movie
Aiya ~ I'm seriously lazy to blog
Once again ~
Happy Holiday and Selamat Hari Raya



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huiseh!!!u will say sorry to me de lol....nvm lah....jap guan jor...u always ehhhhh de lah...^^ ngor mou gam xiu hei geh!!!!ho ho....u said wan to hang out with buddy is which buddy xin!!i think is nt me lah hor...anyway...vry suprised that u will said sorry to me lol...ha ha...

KhAi Chai said...

You involve too !!!! I really expected can hang out with you la xDDD, then we spoke English to each other without K leng haha... by the way, memang to you lo, I also feel shy when I keep on eh eh eh ~

Anonymous said...

aiyo....nvm de lah...buddy wat!!!i also can busy my things nia lol..or watch some video!XD i nvm wan lah..
u said u lazy to hang out de..u said i have to fetch u ah...hw to hang out lie...i really wan to speak english with u 2...only u can speak fluently lol i think...hoho....

KhAi Chai said...

Yea we are buddy ^^... OMG you praise me!! I going to insomnia tonight ~ btw ~ sure got chance that we can hang out together xD....take time ~

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.