Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: You will feel sleepy + A + Prizes

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Friday, July 10, 2009

You will feel sleepy + A + Prizes

zzzzz Recently always feel asleep zzzzz
zzzzz Always dozed off in class zzzzz
zzzzz Even teacher just stand in front of me zzzzz
zzzzz I not in the case at all whether got teacher at there or not zzzzz
zzzzz I just bend over my head down and sleep zzzzz
zzzzz Cause I totally cant control my eyelid zzzzz
zzzzzWhen I felt sleepy, my eyelid will automatically become over hundred of poundszzzzz
zzzzz So what to do ? I just can give up of that pounds lol zzzzz
zzzzz Well well well, I know those of you surely will think that thing zzzzz
zzzzz What kind ? zzzzz
zzzzz Sleep Early lo~ zzzzz
zzzzz Ok I admit that I can't sleep early zzzzz
zzzzz Because I already be accustomed to sleep at approximately 12am + zzzzz
zzzzz Hmmm, what the sleepy topic =.= I write till here also feels sleepy lol... zzzzz
zzzzz Ignore my sleepy topics zzzzz



Here Here
I get a good news for myself xD
The month of the examination I get the flying colors result
ha! the result for me is really nice ler..
I got 3A in 3 subjects =)
English
Science
Mathematics
I am freaking happy haha...
But that A in SPM cant get A1
Just A2 or A3 =.=
Damn~ I think I should to study hard ?
Lol, tell you what.... this 3 subject I totally did not study
lol...
Unbelievable....My friends keep blaming me : "Nah, AM GONG de arh (Lucky)"
lol....It is really shock! O_O
Beside the exam.....
My english essay writing get top 4 in my school
Form 5 English Essay Competition
I get the prize
But that prize is really cheap (just a notebook)
However I think that notebook is priceless for myself =)

Now I am not in the mood for study
Even SPM Percubaan is approaching
Nowadays I just expecting " When is holiday x9999"
lol...Quite stubborn huh ? Childish ?
I stop here


I WOULD BUY JORDIN SPARKS "Battlefield" album <3

Sean Kingston - Fire Burning


2 comments:

aries said...

waseh...zzzzzz. ur post alot of Z leh.. i c liao also feel sleepy.zzzzz

KhAi Chai said...

yeah..... say NO to zzZZZzz

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.