Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 3 days to go for my Diploma of Curricular

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

3 days to go for my Diploma of Curricular

Yes, left 3 days to go and I will get the diploma of curricular
excited enough!
Can not say that I did not got sensibleness
A lifetime just got one opportunity to own it
Appreciate~
Well, tomorrow is the day for " RAPTAI "
Cool what, this ceremony also need to rehearsal
Be honestly, I felt little nervous for myself
Anyway, 3 days to go ! 3 days!!!! Yea, cant wait it....

Will update more soon~

Suddenly addicted Ironhide

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.