Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Done ~ 19/7

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Done ~ 19/7


I gonna shout out loud at here
I HAS DONE MY PROJECT!!! on Friday
This proj extend 6 month
Haha, this proj is very challenging for me
Cause in this proj everything have to draw in a sketch paper by own
Apart from this drawing, still got many step required to achieve
And this is also for my SPM folio
At here, gonna thanks to my girl friends (Classmates)
Since they help me finish the coloring part in last minutes =)
Appreciate a lot...thanks !



Currently addicted this 3 album

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.