Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Curricular Rehearsal Day

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Curricular Rehearsal Day

Today is Rehearsal day for me...
Those student get the Diploma of Curricular at the name list must be attend the rehearsal
I was one of the student that appear in the name list there
Approximately I walk to the hall and find my code number for seat K7
Find here find there
Finally I found my seat
My seat a bit sense of security
Cause I sit at the center of row
First of all, they give speech (testing 1,23)
And many......
There were discipline teacher giving speech
What he said : "Hari Jumaat semuaHandphone tidak dibenarkan bawa"
I very wonder~ Whose will listen his comment =.=
After finish the speech...
We only begin the formal rehearsal
Many student up to the stage and take a water bottle (Imagine it's a diploma)
At there is extremely shame
Thousand of eyes seeing you take a water of bottle lol
After wards, My turn to go up the stage for take that bottle =X
Walao, freaking kan cheong.... my heart beat likes the bass uou know~ (Bom Bom Pow)
Oh, shame enough !
Have to bow 3 times damn it..... SHAME ~
Anyway, I play 2 match for dota only settle this =.=
Just now I write till half, Tze En ask for dota =.=
Now, finally done this short post....

Tomorrow is the day I feel nervous again =X



0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.