Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: July 25

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 25

Presentation Ceremony Day
----------------------------
Today is presentation ceremony day
So Our school doesn't have class
Those student obtain the award only need to attend the presentation ceremony
I go school at the same time 6.40am
7.00 am I reach school
Many uniformed comity already at there rehearsal
And I am a prefect (outgoing)
So no need to rehearsal what
Just relax, I sit in canteen
Chat with my budd =}
730 am something, I go signature for rollcall
After the signature, that Discipline teacher come to shout:
"Cepat pi dewan x 99999 repeat"
That scene is so clamorous
We all go to the hall
And that Idiocy, Foolish, Silly, Stupid Discipline teacher did what ?!?!
Spot check our pocket
WTH?!?!
You need to do this kind of responsibility or not !?
The goverment also will not pay extra salary for you la Idiocy!
What to do ?
I faster ask a friend to keep for me
Buat ku tak boleh tangkap gambar dalam suasana sekarang
Finally I escaped this small calamity =)
After he (Disc.Teacher) finished his silly spot check
The general assembly is start!
There are many big identity people enter the hall
Included : Penang INTI University College Headmaster
Cool huh ? =.=
Finish the identity introduction
Is time for awards~
The beginning sure confer for outstanding students
Apa Lapan A~ Tujuh A
zzzzz....
Finished the outstanding students
My time is now~
Next Awards is for the best Curricular Students
I am no.7 (Quite Front ?)
Kan Cheong mood~
When I up the stage and the take the diploma of curricular
I was freaking shy
Thousand of eyes there looking at you!
@@

After all the awards~
Sijil Kecermelangan
Sijil Kepujian
Sijil Penghargaan
Is the show time
The show is damn unshapely
Indian Dance ? Malay Dance ?
Scat please!
The last show is Our school idol sing the song
She sing : Whitney Houston - I'll always love u
hmmm, not bad actually
But she cant sing the high pitch as whitney houston
So nothing special
(eleh, she not the professional singer sure la)
(LOL)
Approximately 11pm the Presentation Ceremony 2009 is finished
Balik lo~
(Sob tidak ade peluang lagi)

Today feel flu and sore throat
God Damn It!

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.