Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Overwhelming Force

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Overwhelming Force


Oh Damn,
Recently busy about 2 Folio zzz
Moral folio is the most lousy things,
Need to snap shot some photo and post into da folio,
Abit Idiot that photo,
Something like Sweeping in the class, effaceurs damn so what =.=
Cause that is totally fake lol (Can you imagine that)
There not may be such a kind of behaved
Everything in the photo is FAKE!!!! FAKE!!! FAKE!!!
I hate folio >_< It tortured me from last year...
Not far-off 1 years haih TT
Well, Next week is the last week ...
Now damn rushing maybe the speed is going to 220km/h,
My hand is about to cut off, if am a Spider how good you say haizzz..
Now it is not enough to hand, cool huh ?

Form 5 high school life is hard, hard as suffer and pressure,
We can be held when is Xu Bie Party ?
I really cant endure prefects life,
Wasting time,
We sacrifice precious time for duty not means that we are really responsibility,
We just want that Prefect Diploma cause that diploma is easy for us access to college,
Well, I admit that I really do as one pleases .. "One eye opened, one eye closed " mostly,
I am not afraid, I just do not trouble,
If you really want to take action,
I believe there are hundreds of individuals will be whip beaten by discipline teachers, haih...
Now that the foul language will be the primary and secondary school students,
Everythings is change... Nowadays Primary school students also can speak well in Vulgar languages...
Cause our parents dint take care us ? bla bla bla, I think I speak too distant already,
Say back this :
Be Honestly, I think I have failed to catch up with several subject : History? Moral?
In addition, still got many things make me trepidation about my future TT,
So fast think about my future ? (This be known as eat full and nothing to do so )
On the other hand,Should I go KL for continue my study in next year ?
Cause I have no friends accompany me,
Lonely, Fear~!

Well, I would like to stop here... Have a nice day =)

Efforts forward
No one can blocked my ways
:D

10 comments:

FioNa said...

OMG!!!
i wan c tat pic~
take jor mei?
muahahahahha~~~~

KhAi Chai said...

take jor also duh want let you see hiak hiak, cause damn tut =.=

FioNa said...

muahahha~
i cant imagine it~
sure like a....
soh zai?
hahahahha~~~

KhAi Chai said...

nope, it should seen a likes cute, clever, lovely study fella xD....
hmmm, you say de ma, Im the good one ngek ngek xD....
Do not tell me, you dare not admit

FioNa said...

hehe~~~
u must noe~
tat is me 按着良心say d~
so paiseh niah~
mauhahahahaha~~~!!!

KhAi Chai said...

OK Fiona Chee PIGU,
from now on,
No More Benefits for you ler.....
No Drama, No Songs, No Chat, No Everything hng ~!

FioNa said...

everybody!!
TT~
me is so got 良心 d~
but give he say dao like tat~
wuuuu~~~
sam tong~~(juz 4 tat drama n song)
muahahahhahaha~~~~

KhAi Chai said...

良心 sebagai anjing !!!

FioNa said...

grrr!!!!
anjing better thn tikus!!
hng~
u!!like tikus!!!!

KhAi Chai said...

deng you, tomorrow dun let me see you, I give u a fresh slap~! hiak hiak

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.