Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 21 April

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

21 April

woohoo~ finally able to relax while :D
cause I have already completed a project,
in other words,
at present only 1 things I need to do that is
next week got a Oral test again wth~!
this is the last oral test in my life too ~!
so I have to do my best.
well, my partner is Fu Yih... lol..
and he write the script to me...
our script is a Dialogue about teacher and student
omg, I am worried,
When that time need to acting like a monkey what ?
btw I have a good partner worry so much for what ?!?
just relax and do my best,
that is what I should do

The best we can do
:D
=====================================================================================

Now my Malay writing is totally lousy,
maybe I contact too much english,
so that I forget a lot of Malay new words of vocabulary,
today my form teacher ask us to write a karangan is about the Pencemaran Sungai ..
before I have not picked up my pen,
I feels this karangan tittle is freaking simple and can write more than 400 words ? lol
but when I picked up my pen and ready to write,
I was stuck at there,
what should I write first ???
and beside of my head keep pop out question mark ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
it is easy to write huh ?
but whenever writing I surely would ask my indian friend (English) --> (Malay) rolf~!!!
cham la, I think my next blog should be changed to Malay lol....
but... don't worry I am forcing my malay now,
I will to solve this problem soon :)

The world is not what is call impossible
=)

=================================================================================================

Eh, today is my 3 years Gunz friend and also my Avrilians friend birthday xD
Repeat again : Happy Birthday to you Kah Chuah


Take Care
xD


====================================================================

The End

3 comments:

Chloe Chuah said...

Thanks dude~
:D

aki said...

haha!kah yee is lipasXD
nvm lah
make sure u get C in yr SPM can dy..i mean malayXD

KhAi Chai said...

yea, C namo o lei to fad ...AVRILIANS!!!!! pls pray for me

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.