Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: I miss Avrilians so Much !!

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Monday, April 6, 2009

I miss Avrilians so Much !!


I miss the moment!
I miss them!
I really miss that moment!

I think we(Avrilians) already have a few weeks did not chat,
Why ?
Maybe they are busy their work ? exam ? I don't know
I miss you all TT,
Hope that we can return to those days,
Chat with you guys in every all night,
I appreciate that time,
You guys improve my English rapidly,
My English essay can get A also is learn a lot of grammar and words from you guys,
I think you guys punya Malay and English very well,
And I learn lots....(teacher ? lol)
......................................
Since you all love to "zhat" me,
But I feel happy cause can know these Big Brother Big Sister,
In addition, when I chat with you guys, I will Laugh Out Loud,
Cause you guys is totally HUMOR!!!!!
......................................
Although, I do not think you put me as a Friend,
However, I have put you as my good friend....


When beginning to chat with you guys,
I feel very very strange,
And a very deep Impression in my mind is...
Ah M talking about ghost story when she NS....
After we chat and chat,
I feel you guys very cordial,
Anyway, Take Care


Thanks KahYee to let me make to these friends
Thanks
TT

16 comments:

JacKu.McLean said...

Lil K, i oso miss them so much, long time didnt laugh Kao Kao liao, Me bz sangat, ah H also, some bz about Exam some more...
TT

Unknown said...

WAH.. gam dong sei yan... LOL.we chat sometimes, but u duno where.. haiz

BiBo said...

aihz~me more sad nia~
no time chat with u all tim~
wuwuwu TT...
jacke,ah m,kah yee and khai bro...i miss u all so much T.T

Unknown said...

gona sing "never be the same again" liao... haiz

KhAi Chai said...

Jacke : I know some of them is working and exam-ing, haih...

AH M : Suan la, we sure gt a chance to chat again de.....xD

Ah Mui : I miss u so so so muchhh toooo TT

| Y | H | said...

ah H memang Busy sangat !!

starrie said...

tis post make me feel abit sad n gamdong..lil k ~~I miss u too n ofcoz we r frens la. who say never treat u as fren.Long time never chat n laugh..haih..on9 tat time also nobody in the chatroom..
Ah m: sing tat song memang sad de ler..

yeap said...

haiz..miss u all too..
now busy season..
lil k dun worry,we r frenzs ma..sure hv chance to chat de~
cheer up yea~

KhAi Chai said...

Ah H : I know you are sososo busy recently

Aries : your comment also make me gam dong, ya lo ah M tat song make me upset again lol..

Yeap : study hard thn.... yea I am waiting that chance xD

Chloe Chuah said...

Miss you too dude...
But im busy this few weeks too...
anyway..
Take care..
if wan thank me...
Just treat me a set if McD..
=D

Unknown said...

yeah, somehow i can feel that lil K macam aries de famous cryin in handkerchief look..
nah, angugu, dun cry. make sure u drop at KL AGAIN, tell us. i reli miss the time of teasing u.. wakaka

KhAi Chai said...

Kah Yee : I treat you next time xD

Ah M : Handkerchief emo HAHAHA, I will go there soon xD....sure kacau u kao kao =O

aki said...

wuwuwuwu~
gam dong post again~seriously
i miss u guys soooooooo much~
i m buzy with study leh..gonna free after next week!
make sure u r on9!LOL

Justin Lee said...

walao..i rely miss all d sia sui ness..n everybody is packed with d business!

When can we all chat like those days!

Lil k...we will be waiting for ur "meat" ok!

KhAi Chai said...

J2 Im ready to feed you XD.... Just want to ask you dare to eat ?? ngek ngek

Eunice Adrielle Diva said...

wuhuhhu i know you guys miss me most! muahahhaha perasan queen is back! hehehe miss u too ler. been busy working nowadays. so i blocked the group msn. heheh sorry guys!! i unblock ad! curi curi chat during working time. hahaha XD

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.