Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: I Love This

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Love This

Every times I heard this artist songs,
It will gave me a specially feels,
Hmm, I don't know how to explained about this feels,


It just something like make you feel :
Touching
Sad
Sorrow

Miss

I know that most people would say I am Boring,
Ok I admit that...
But but but, I emphasize this singer is the very first singer that make me be grieved,
T_T
Well, what is the singer in the end ?

Mariah Carey

When E=MC 2² album released ...
She's albums:-
Emotions
Music Box
Merry Christmas
Day Dream
Butterfly
Rainbow
Glitter
Charmbracelet
The Emancipation of Mimi
E=MC²

2 comments:

Chloe Chuah said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...
mmg sudah boringg
>.<

KhAi Chai said...

I belum boring lerr....

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.