Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Mood

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mood

Holiday, for lots of student will damn happy
cause no need wake up early and study
it is really relax
but in my opinion it's NO!!
I feel holiday is wasting time

Nowadays I at home waiting his Answer
He is really B*T*H
I phone to him almost 10+ miss call
but .... he no call back to me ...
does he too tired about work ?
does he dunno got so many miss call ?
I really dunno......
whatever, I already decided a answer
Dun care he can or not....
I will go straight my way !!!!!

In this holiday I very happy
cause got a lots Avril Fans Club Friends chat to me
I Love You Guyssss~!~!
they give me many fun... ^^
(yes AH H, M, E, J2, Jacke, Aries Im saying yours ^^)
and we make a crazy things haha
By the way, I miss that moment so much
when teacher teaching moment T_T
(especially that Indian Teacher)
(my best teacher ever)
before holiday always think about holidays
after holiday think back when school
really sobs sobs x.x

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ok la. i feel touched. u hapi la, every day on9, u will see us on9. no worries. u will not going to get bored.
haiz, yao jiang sad meh? cheer up la!! come to KL asap lo! then no feel bored jor~ no place to sleep? no worries, ah H will settle for u. lol

Anonymous said...

aiyo
no me de lo
sad liao
XDDDDD
y u wan post when no me tat day!
wakaka

KhAi Chai said...

meia - haha ok call ah h settle for me....aki - u in my heart edi ma wakakka

| Y | H | said...

Wah Wah.. Although i am touches. But i tak Cakap will settle the place for LIL K ler !

Aiyer. Semakin Sweet Mulut Dao.!

KhAi Chai said...

hiak hiak ~~~~~

Munn said...

i like to move it move it xDD

KhAi Chai said...

i love too wahahha let us MOVE IT!!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.