Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Bully Case

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bully Case


Nowadays, I play a games on MSN call HEXIC with my friends
this game is absolutely grates for me
cause it contain a big challenge

Well, I play with 1 friends (protected)
we start at 330pm till 512pm
It goes without saying
sure is me get first
just a shor time
something like
2-5 minutes my score is achieve
2x,xxx (she just attain 4-5xxx only)
she really pity Y_Y haha

At 4pm like that my score is reach 1xx,xxx
but she not so felicity
cause she game over 3 times already
PITY!!!!!!!
but in here i very admire her
because she know it is already is a impossible matter
to
WIN me
however she keep try and keep said : hng! (speechless)
also cant change the truth
(sorry about to mention she and her by the way i still dint scream out your name)
(cause I wanna be a HEXIC players)
(IFP-ing)


2 comments:

FioNa said...

i wan KILL u!!!!~~

KhAi Chai said...

YUN WONG ar dai yan TT

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.