Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Dang Dang Dang Dang ~!~

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dang Dang Dang Dang ~!~

From September till November (now)
I familiar many friends (most of them are not same region with me)
I know them from my IDOL Avril Lavigne Malaysia Fans Club
haha, when first time we chat in MSN , I feel so stranger
but day after day, me semakin dare to blame ppl hiak hiak ~
summore my mouth is damn sweet at there
so people call me LIL K =.=|||
this name quite cute
and this nickname oso is StarieBB (Aries) give 1
haiz, btw thanks you Aries haha

now let me describe Important Personage hehe
Ah C = Sniper shooter (easy to hunt YOU down !!)
Ah M = Mummy lol (Fans Club Mummy)
Ah H
= Chef (He hire people for gonyang kaki only)
Ah J2
= Santa (Before Christmas already got X-mas Mood)
Ah E = High Pitch (She can Pitch dao, windows and glass break)
Akimoto = Boss (Tauke of Ajinamoto jkjk)
StarrieBB
= nothing can described lol~!
Carey
= Mariah Carey (Lovely Xiao Mui)
Kah Yee
= Ancient (Crazy of ZhaoYun and SANGUO games)
Jacke
= Professional (Graphic Designed FU YOH!!!!)
and so on.....

want to meet us ? just visit this > Avril Lavigne Forum

10 comments:

| Y | H | said...

HIAK HIAK HIAK ~

KhAi Chai said...

funny leh ngekngek ~

Unknown said...

MUMMY with the lol???? i duno i should thank u for promotin me or what... zzz
btw, u should state aries as MUMMY BUDDY: NEIGHBOUR AUNTY. hahahahaha

mojojoee said...

semua arvil diehard fans :0

KhAi Chai said...

lol yaya XD

Justin Lee said...

Walao..santa claus...I am dat "fat"..This Santa knows how to enjoy life to d fullest want?You miss out Cheerleeder mah?

KhAi Chai said...

hahahahahah j2 dun cold la

Anonymous said...

yor~
say me like tat
haha

JacKu.McLean said...

Wah! Khai, Ni Yao Jiang Meh?
I'm not pro la!!

KhAi Chai said...

u absolutely PRO!!!!!!.....praise hiak hiak

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.