Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: Mcshaker COOL~~~

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mcshaker COOL~~~

Today morning 12:30am,
I still online
Waiting my sis back from "PAK TOR"
Be a kind brother something likes me
Sure wait her back
Then I can sleep well

12:45am she is back .....hurray!!!!!
when I see her hand make me shocks !!!!
because her hand taking Mcdonald ....(OMG!!!!)
she direct said : bought for you
wohooo~~~~
I faster take it and enjoy it xD
Damn I gonna diet but when i catch sight of delicious food
I cant control myself
that why~
When I finish da French Fries,
My sis take Burger and Coke for me ...my god !!!!!
I decline Burger i choice pepsi ...YUMMY!!!!!

oh my COKE!!!!

What a delicious POWDER

3 comments:

| Y | H | said...

Aiyo ! MSG you also LIKE !
Not Healthy !

| Y | H | said...

McDonald not COKE de meh?
Pepsi is KFC lo !

KhAi Chai said...

ahahaha AH H i got some mistake
it is really coke hahaha
i gonna edit it =D

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.