Avril Lavigne Banner Toyota-Camry-Exterior1aa copy Impressive Places of KC ¦ Blog Buster ¦: 1 day 9 hour 20 minutes 03 seconds

NOTICE:

Khai Blogspot Theme created by Khai Inc only for personal uses. Copyrighted © 2010 by KhaiChai.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1 day 9 hour 20 minutes 03 seconds

Yesterday, My friends recommended me a Online games
It's so famous at TAIWAN but honestly it made by Japan company KOEI..
I use 9 hour for Download..
other times I not at home so terpaksa on-ing my PC ....it really pity (processor)
when i back see it dy completed downloads.... I am damn high and faster install it
how comes install also slow dao =.=
finally it finish installed xD
but keep update-ing patch ... no wonder just wait again
hour and hour is passed
finally everything is set
so after I create my character
I wan to going to mad
cause it is real NICE !!!!
and got lots of player play with you XD

7 comments:

Chloe Chuah said...

ei~
gt english edition anot?!?!
i want la!!!
yerrrr~~
my zhao yun~~
gif me da website...
need pay?!?!
juz chinese only??

Unknown said...

hahahahha. i used to play that game on PS2. i am so addicted to that game last time lo!!

KhAi Chai said...

same ah M leng lui ahaha

Jie Jiun said...

play til shot adi ah u =D

KhAi Chai said...

haha cha m duo lor wkakaa

Munn said...

wow 1 day 9 hours
PRO!

KhAi Chai said...

lolz....ya lor my CPU Damn hot!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Copyright 2007-2010 © KhaiChai. All Rights Reserved.